Digital Marketing Overview
Digital marketing is the process of promoting a business through the Internet. Understanding the fundamentals of digital marketing builds a strong knowledge base for implementing apt tactics in the future.
Digital Marketing Course Training Process
- Understanding the business and marketing strategies
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Digital Marketing Process
- Traditional Vs Digital marketing
- How digital marketing overcomes traditional marketing?
WordPress - Basics
- Understanding the terms web domain, web server and hosting
- Installation of WordPress
- Adding themes, widgets, and plugins
- How to manage posts?
- How to add pages and menu?
- Creating and managing user profile
Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
For a website to rank well in search engines, SEO plays an inevitable role. Proper SEO knowledge is mandatory for the appreciable improvement of the website’s visibility for organic search.
- Selection of Domain
- Business Listing
- Keyword research
Tuning heading, title and meta description
- Image Optimization
- Google indexing and crawling
- Robots.txt and XML Sitemap
- Directory Submission
- Blog and forum commenting
- Article submission
- Building backlinks
- Do follow and No follow links
- Other Off page techniques
Google Advertising and PPC
Advertising is an effective strategy in Digital marketing to gain quick results. We provide advanced knowledge in PPC strategies for achieving a better Return On Investment (ROI).
- Introduction to Online advertising
- Understanding organic and paid search results
- Google, Bing and Yahoo ads
- Creating Ads account
- Setting up PPC campaign
- Calculation Click-through-rates
- Setting up different types of ads
- Selection of keywords
- Expert knowledge in web analytics is required to track the behavior of targeted audience. We cover all the latest strategies and techniques which suit the current industry trends.
- Google Ads targeting, bidding, and budgeting
- Monitoring performance and conversion tracking
- Digital strategy and planning
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Interpreting data from analytics
- Tracking Paid results
- Tracking ROI
- A/B Testing
- Report generation
Social Media Marketing
Performing several actions in Social media drives referral traffic and engagement to the website. Acquiring practical knowledge in social media by understanding the latest technologies and strategies helps to implement result-oriented approaches.
- Concepts of SMO and SMM
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube Optimization
- Adding and Sharing posts
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram &Youtube ads
- Tracking the progress
Email and Affiliate Marketing
Most of the companies are deploying email marketing to create a communication medium and thereby generating the leads. Our email and affiliate marketing training session segments to develop a marketing strategy for your business and career.
- Email marketing ideas and techniques
- Newsletter Campaign
- Affiliate marketing
- Campaign measurement and tracking